Or rather purples.
January and February are my least favourite months of the year. It’s cold, it’s dark, and nothing exciting happens. It’s no surprise that people are feeling a bit blue.
I’ve been wearing this combination of OPI blues recently. The polishes I used are: OPI Tomorrow Never Dies from the Skyfall collection and OPI Can’t Let Go from the Mariah Carey collection. Both polishes are purple although they photograph blue, for some reason.
These are really simple to make:
1) Paint your nails with a matte or satin polish
2) Wait for them to dry completely
3) Create lines by sticking pieces of sellotape on the tips of your nails: create either straight lines for ‘tips’ effect or angular lines as I did
4) Add a textured or glitter polish on the tips
5) Wait for your nails to dry and remove sellotape (add a topcoat if you like)
You could do this with polishes in different colours but I really like how it looks with polishes in a similar shade.
Incidentally, a new OPI collection has just came out: EuroCentrale. Can’t wait to get my hands on some of these!